Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Help!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Ganny
Participant

Hi Peter,
If I remember righthly, (been nearly 2years since I started the journey and 18 months since my bypass), saw my GP in the September who then applied for NHS funding, had my funding come through within about 2 weeks, chose St Richards for my bypass, had my appointment come through again about 2 weeks later for the 21st of December for my pre-assessment, St Richards and the lovely Mr John approved me suitable for my bypass and had the op on the 23rd of March and have not looked back since and are now 11stones lighter and have a whole new life. You won’t have long to wait before you start out on your own roller coaster ride of this weight loss journey and I wish you all the best and lets us all know how you get on. Good luck.
Elaine xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media