Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Funding Approved!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

I’ve been told to check out the charity shops in Westbourne, Bournemouth its where the Sandbanks residents take their clothes. I would be mortified if I went to my local charity shop and I heard someone say that is just like the items I took to the charity shop last week. Our town is too small and by the end of the day the word would be all round town! It seems that the whole town know already I have had a gastric bypass yet I have told very few people….Yesterday I dusted off the sewing machine and have started altering my old clothes that I’m attached to and loathe the thought of getting rid of but I can’t alter everything. I’m staggered that in three months my old clothes are now so very massive I could nearly get two of me in them now. I keep looking at new clothes but I keep saying no only a couple of stone more and then I can have a new wardrobe. It really comes down to the fact I’m too tight to part with my cash!

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media