Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Ferrous furmarate 210mg

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lauren
Keymaster

@bikerchris 33668 wrote:

Hi all,

At my annual check, it was noted my iron levels are low, which I believe is common post wls, despite my decent consumption of dairy, red meat and greens. Mr Slater asked my GP to prescribe the 210mg iron tablets mentioned but I tried 4 pharmacies and couldn’t get it. I was told there is a manufacturing problem and nowhere has it. Anyone else on this med and have you had problems sourcing it?

One pharmacist suggested I ask my GP for an alternative, which I did and got Ferrous Sulphate 200mg. I assume this will be nearly as good but I’ve emailed in to Streamline to let them know.

Chris x

Thanks for this Chris. I’m waiting to hear whether any of the guidelines post wls have changed significantly in the past few years as some ‘newbies’ have been given markedly different advice to my won – almost 8 years ago!

It’s important to remember that it’s for life – not just until we have lost our excess weight. Thank you so much for highlighting this particular question 😉

Doodah x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media