Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: FAQ-Pre-Op (1): ARCHIVE

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Fenella

Hi
I had my consultation with Mr Somers in March and have been waiting for a date. I’ve been offered one now in May but it’s a really difficult time for my husband to take time off – he has his own business and already has someone off then on honeymoon and is short staffed so I wonder how much help I’ll need after a laparoscopic bypass?Assuming all goes well will I be able to travel back to the Channel Islands after a couple of nights in hospital in the UK? And once home will I be incapacitated and need help or will my husband be able to go to work which is only 20 minutes away?
An added complication is that I have a chronic illness and will have to come off my medications for a time pre-op did anyone else have to do this?
Thanks
Fee

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media