Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: FAQ-Pre-Op (1): ARCHIVE

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Ganny
Participant

So so rry to hear about your son’s accident Karen, but pleased that you have decided to go a head with the op.I know you will be desperate to get home to be with him but you will no help to him if you are poorly as well. Let the hospital decide when you are ready to go and I know you have near enough the same distance as I do to go and it will take your husband a couple of hours to get there once you get the go ahead that you are being discharged but just be patience you will be ready to leave when you are ready. I will be in the same postion as you when I go in on the 23rd, my brother in law will just drop me there and then come back to pick me up and I am just hoping I will have others like myself to talk to.
Good luck for tomorrow, I will be thinking of you.
Elaine xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media