Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: FAQ-Pre-Op (1): ARCHIVE

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

hannah

Hi Fluffy girl,

Itried every slimming tablet and diet going and none of them worked for me , well thats a lie they worked for a small amount of time then the weight came back plus some. I think once you get to the stage where you are now the only thing you want is WLS, but unfortunately you will have to jump through some hoops to get there. They usually want you on meds for at least six months and i think you will have to take them you are showing you are trying. I know it is tough but whatever they ask do within reason, do you know who your local PCT is? Its worth finding out and seeing what their criteria is. I honestly think the best advice is to arm yourself with as much knowledge as you possibly can, GPs do not have alot of knowledge in this area so if they are not sure you need to supply it. I hope this helps and i wish you the best of luck xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media