Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: FAQ-Pre-Op (1): ARCHIVE

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

i know ms ellie im taking them 1….2…..3…breath hehehehe the fella on the phone said im not allowed to contact anyone until 14days so im counting down the days till i either get the appointment or got to ring up again, i know i cant rush things or expect it done straight away but im normally so good with waiting for things but this matter has taken over me well and truley all i keep doing is researching gastric surgeries on the internet and reading sucsess stories and of course the un-sucess stories but i want to know everything there is to know and im learning something new everytime i have a wonder through google its become my best friend of recent lol good old google got the answers to everything 🙂
thanx for ur encouraging words

xxxxxxxx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media