Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: FAQ-Pre-Op (1): ARCHIVE

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

well i went to see my GP today who had recieved the letter from my dietician and she said to me she is going to contact the surgeon who will send me a letter to go and see him/her she didnt say at which hospital i guess il just have to wait and see but she said she is more than happy to refere me and she is so happy my dietician agrees and that she cant see why i wouldnt get the op done im very excited by this and now have to try and put it to the back of my mind so i dnt make the wait any longer she didnt say how long it normally takes for the surgeon to send the letter to see him to see wat surgery is best for me she just said il be recieving a letter woooooopppeeeeeee il keep all informed on here i read this forum daily and think its great and so informative its unreal and IF i do get accepted to have any kind of surgery can see this site being a great help so many success stories its brilliant and the changes wat people say has happend is great i one day hope i can share my journey with u all too

xxxxxxx

mum39 i havent got funding yet as my gp refered me to a dietician then the dietician agreed that i needed surgery now the gp refered me to a surgeon who decides if i also need surgery and then they apply for funding…..yes its alot to take in and is very awkward to explain but email if u want for a more in depth convo i dont mind xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media