Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: FAQ-Pre-Op (1): ARCHIVE

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

SJ

Your surgeon will absolutely give you the best advice! Remember it’s often people that post that are having problems. You will find horror story after horror story if you look hard enough, being forearmed is forewarned, but remember that the vast majority of people have great success.

Everyone has their personal tales to tell. Personally, my band was hell, my bypass isn’t much better at the moment! BUT, most people get on well post op. The failure rate for bands is around 15% I believe, but that is through all sorts of problems.

REMEMBER that with all surgeries you have to work with it, the surgery won’t do it all, so as long as you are prepared to put in the effort you stand a great chance of success with either op! Things can and do go wrong sometimes, and there are never any guarantees of success, there can’t be, but with someone as experienced as Guy Slater, you will get the best advice and the best help!

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media