Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Day 6/14 of Diet :-(

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

gogthecynic

Hey Guys & Gals,
Thanks for all the responses. It’s always reassuring to know you’ll get a response from like minded, people in the same situation as you 🙂
I appreciate your candor and time taken to reply.
After reading your responses I decided if I was close to falling off the wagon I should do so for a worthy cause. It seemed pointless doing so for an eagerly grabbed biscuit of some such so I asked my wife (who can’t understand how I’m managing a whole day, let alone a whole week) to do me a grilled bacon in a panini.
This she kindly did and I ate with great relish and patiance. It should be noted I had to take a break 1/2 way through and after eating slowly was full the rest of the evening. As a result I missed off eating my jelly and only drank 2 pints of milk.

As with so many other things though. It was the anticipation more than the act than I enjoyed. Or is that just me 🙂
Anyway hopefully I can continue now until the end without the need to fall off the wagon again. I did weigh myself yesterday. Something sadly that seems to consume more time that it should and found I’d lost another 2lbs.
This totals 12lbs and whilst I realise and appreciate I shouldn’t be concentrating on the weight loose, it’s hard to do.

Anyway I’ve chuntered on long enough, or too long some might say.
I’m off for a glass of milk 🙂
Regards Colin

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media