Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Bandaid tips required by 66 years old male newbie due to be banded on 7/4/2015

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

loulou19

Hi Clive

Best wishes for your Bypass on the 7th. I had my bypass in the middle of January with Mr Slater at the Clementine Churchill hospital, everyone from Guy Slater to the Healthcare assistants were very kind and supportive, and took great care of me, so you are in good hands.

Follow the rules in your guide book carefully, don’t rush the different food stages and you will be just fine. I am happy to answer any questions you have. I found that I lived by the clock for the first couple of months to ensure I got my food in – I had no hunger (and still don’t) and my tastes have changed, no longer a sweet toothed girl !! To be honest I feel like something in my brain has altered not my stomach.

Best of luck to you

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media