Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Bandaid tips required by 66 years old male newbie due to be banded on 7/4/2015

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lelly

@Clive Holton 33571 wrote:

Dear Lelly,
I think we all feel for you & have been where you are. Please keep fighting the fight, reduce weight conventionally when you can & push like mad for the bypass op. Don’t be frightened but look forward to your new life & the new you ’cause it will happen & hopefully soon! We are all with you. Society does not generally appreciate that some of us suffer from food addiction fuelled by all the in your face advertising & that we have to eat. I had my bypass a week ago & even now notice the difference, however, I will always be a food junkie! Keep Fighting for the op.
Kindest Regards, Clive x.

Thank you Clive, I have got the go ahead for the bypass, just waiting for my turn, hopefully July. It is lovely that everyone on here cares for each other. I am also lucky that I have a lovely supportive family and friends.

Lelly x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media