Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Bandaid tips required by 66 years old male newbie due to be banded on 7/4/2015

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lelly

@Clive Holton 33535 wrote:

Hi Everyone, Now back in my room from the IDU & feel pretty good & after 30 minutes my bed arrived! Awaiting for it to be made up so perhaps another 30 minutes? However I have had marvellous care & ALL nurses are great. Op went really well & so much thanks to Guy & all his team who I believe took longer than normal to knock me out & get through old scar tissue. Us old boys eh?

Thank you all so much for your kind wishes which I & my wife have really appreciated at all stages & I do hope you are all well, happy & slimm – er? Will keep you up with developments – bed still unmade!

Kindest Regards,

Clive x.

Glad everything went well, your wife can now breathe easily, it was a worrying time for her, until you were out of theatre, just think of all the wonderful things that you will be able to do together, take care and keep us posted.

Lelly x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media