Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Bandaid tips required by 66 years old male newbie due to be banded on 7/4/2015

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lauren
Keymaster

Oh bless them. It IS scary for them. they are terrified of losing us. My surgery was very risky but I took the risk as the alternative was to have them arrange my funeral. I viewed my surgery as a sort of ‘Gunfight at the OK Corral’ as I’m sure many of you do.

How lucky are we to have won? But our families must have been terribly nervous. My parents were most affected. If it went wrong, they would be burying their child. What a horrible thought to have spinning in your mind whilst trying so very hard to be supportive?!

Your family will be your strength, Lelly. Their support is the thing that will get you through it. I’m always amazed at how much friends and family rally round a person who has had wls. In about 6 months, they know the nutritional value of everything haha! It truly can bring families even closer together – there is no greater gift.

Doodah x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media