Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Archive: Milestones of 2010

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Bigdave

Mandy, I have days like that but weight loss isn’t something guaranteed ie: that you’ll lose loads in a month, there will be times you’ll only lose a couple of pounds then the next month you’ll lose a stone and a half. So many of my WLS friends have become scales concious. Obviously I was weighed at pre-op, then I was weighed on op day. After my op, I wanted to weigh myself when the start of foods begun (even though they said I shouldn’t as it does not give a good reflection) but I wanted to to see how my body works, I’d put on 5kgs just using the saline drip!!!! Due to my wound seeping slightly after 5 days away from hospital I took the opportunity to weigh myself at GP, was pleasantly surprised. Now I made the point to myself not to keep weighing myself, the next time I see the scales will be at my 6 week check up. I know I’m losing weight as I seem to have dropped a couple of sizes 6XL to 4XL in a month. Chin up hun you’ll be fine-AND your doing great! xx Any weightloss is good! 🙂

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media