Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Archive: Milestones of 2010

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Precious

And with all that you have said, with your buzy lifestyle and everything else, you ALWAYS ALWAYS find the time to help and comfort each and every one of us when we need it. We are all so lucky to have each other …. You have reached your goal already, because your goal was different from ours, it was to sort your medical conditions out, and they have fortunately been sorted, the rest of the desired weight will come off, sometimes we just need our mind to be focused. The good thing is that you haven’t put it on, so thats good too.
Your a wonderful person, and thank you for the support you have given me when I needed it. Don’t give yourself a hard time …. you concentrate on so many other things and other people that your putting everyone else first. Maybe its time for a little bit of you … enjoy China, we will all be thinking of you out there. (when do you go and return)?

Enjoy the sunshine my little Buzz head :hug:

Precious xxx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media