Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Archive: Milestones of 2010

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Anonymous

@Claire 7500 wrote:

Great post Mandy! 😀

1. To continue with my new way of eating as a new lifestyle, as opposed to viewing it as another diet
  2. To achieve goal weight
  3. To maintain
  4. To make more of an effort to get out and spend time with my friends (instead of hiding at home!)
  5. To finally start enjoying life the way I should have been for the last 20 years.

xxx

Claire sweetheart, yours are actually quite easy…
Your allready doing awesome with the first three, being in control , making a difference, and inspiring us all.
More of an effort to get out….hmmm I think most of us know that one…… but once your out you notice how beautiful it is…. Dont shy away… Your turn to shine.
Start enjoying?. hmmm I expect your doing that already without realising, life gets better as you feel healthier look better and becomme more confident…..

You really are an insperation to many of us here, a great support….. you will achieve these goals and when you do your need new ones…lol…. best get thinking it wont be long…

Buzz xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media