Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Aaaggggghh doctors !!!!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lelly

@Doodah 33941 wrote:

I know you probably can’t visualise it yet, but this time next year, you could be driving your own car to the airport where you will hop on a plane, put the seatbelt on with ease, pull down the lap tray fully, get off the plane and spend lots of days being a holiday maker – doing exactly what other people take for granted.

I still get a buzz out of pulling the seat belt in them putting my books on the lap tray. Even better is, on a long haul flight, getting up to go to the tiny loo and fitting in the cubicle comfortably then slinking back down the isle with ease. It’s almost the highlight of the journey! I’m seven years out in a few weeks and I still can’t quite believe it!

I can’t wait to here how you are ticking off all the things on your list!

Doodah x

Never been abroad or on a plane and not sure if I will but if I do I shall think of you Doodah

Lelly x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media