Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Aaaggggghh doctors !!!!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lelly

@ageb 33875 wrote:

hi guys

sorry not been on for a while and updated you all
lots of things have been happening in my life, not all good ones either ๐Ÿ™

anyway, am slowly getting through this tier 3 process at my local hospital
I think I have two more sessions (4-6 weeks) apart and then will see the consultant
who then all being well will refer me to level 4 at Musgrove hospital in Taunton (being the nearest to me)

They have said it could then be up to 6 months before they do the op ๐Ÿ™
However I am planning on getting the referral sent to Mr Somers, as when I saw Mr Somers last year he said that could be done,
I expect there will be a longer waiting time than 6 months for Mr Somers, but even though its still a daily struggle I think I will try and wait for the best of the best ๐Ÿ™‚

They wanted me to loose between 5% & 10% and Ive lost about 6%-7%
though am worried that if I loose too much they might say I don’t need the op & I know that I cant keep this up for long and can only manage to get to the goal of surgery

anyway, that’s the current situation, almost at the point of referral for surgery and hopeful that Mr Somers can fit me in sooner rather than later

hope everyone is doing well x

I am so pleased that things are moving in the right direction for you, you sound so much more upbeat and confident, just think you and hubby could be on the losers bench by the end of the year, how exciting is that? I hope everything now goes smoother than it has, good luck!

Lelly x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media