Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Aaaggggghh doctors !!!!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Hi I have a friend who’s BMI is 48.4 who also suffers other illnesses due to her weight and only this week has been referred for weight loss surgery and she has been going to see her doc for 3-4 years now….although she has been referred this still dosnt mean that she will get it!!!!!
She was told that just recently the guide lines have changed and need to be atleast 50 BMI!!! But this could be different from trust to trust!!!

My BMI is very similar to your and I have struggled all my life with weight from been my biggest at a size 24 to my smallest a size 8!!! Over the last fee years I have started to gain weight again and last year gained 3 stone :(…..so I decided to fund the band myself and although it is only early days wish I had done it years ago….

Good luck and I hope ur sucessful

Lisa x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media