Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Reply To: Forum get together

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Blako606
Participant

Hi Everyone,

I am on day 1 of my Milk Diet which I must say isn’t the best thing I could think off. How was it for everyone else? How did you cope?

My surgery is booked for the 21st March so that’s exciting.

I was wondering what is life like after? Meaning is everything different? Good different or not so good?

Because of my weight problem I haven’t actually been outside in the social world for well over 4 years and that ruined University and relationships for me. I am having this surgery so it can change my life and make me happy again. But I wanted to know after having the Band how will this change or affect my life?

Will I be able to go out and have fun? (I don’t drink) Can I do fun and exciting activities? Eating out?

I’m just worried that everything I want to do wont be available to me after this operation. I know everything about this will make me happy but I’m just scared I guess.

Sorry I’m going on here haha but I hope someone can help me

Thanks

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media