Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Reply To: How are you all?

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lauren
Keymaster

Hi Chris

So nice to hear from you.

I am beyond jealous of you going to The Black Forest. It is definitely on my bucket list.

I cannot believe it will be three years in April! That time has flown by so quickly. You are doing brilliantly and you are a wonderful example of how to live life to the fullest after weightloss surgery.

As for people on this forum, I think most are simply just so busy with their new, healthier lives that they don’t have any spare time to engage. People drop in all the time though. Also, some people now prefer Facebook groups as they are more ‘instant’.

I love the fact that people are so busy getting on with their lives that real, social situations have replaced virtual ones. I know that is the case for you and I. I’m beyond grateful for my bypass. I’m having time with my family I didn’t think I would have. I have never regretted it, have you? Perhaps for a few seconds when I am so cold that my nose starts running haha! Doesn’t that paint an attractive picture – NOT!

Keep in touch and I really want to hear all about your trip to the Black Forest as I will definitely go there in the not too distant future 😉

Doodah x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media