Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Reply To: BBC1 – Panorama, 20:30, Diabetes: the hidden killer

Home » General Section » Obesity & Weight Loss Surgery Debates and Media. » BBC1 – Panorama, 20:30, Diabetes: the hidden killer » Reply To: BBC1 – Panorama, 20:30, Diabetes: the hidden killer

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Doodah
Keymaster

Oh Kitten, that sucks.

My skinny Dad struggles with his cholesterol levels and eats everything healthy going. My husband eats whatever he wants and his is never higher than 3.5. There is no justice in the world.

My Aunt died of diabetes related complications 21 years ago at the age of 59. I am only two years younger than her now. When I was waiting to have my bypass, diabetes was my biggest fear. All I can say to you is that the sacrifices will be worth it. I have seen both my children graduate and become successful in their chosen careers and find happiness with partners. I never would have witnessed any of it had it not been for Shaw Somers and Streamline. Yes, I can’t eat rice or animal protein but, my life, it doesn’t even register in comparison to all that my bypass has given me.

I can’t wait to hear all about your positives. I always get goosebumps when I hear all the ‘bucket list’ items that people tick off their list 😉

Doodah x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media