Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Reply To: Doctors are nicer to thinner patients

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

bikerchris
Participant

Hi

It may just be that I’m not used the the new forum, time will tell. I don’t seem to be able to stay logged in and what ever I look at, it takes me back to the home page before I can select a new topic. I don’t seem to be able to see posts from anyone but you, is that because there is only you posting at the moment? On the old forum there was a nice easy “what’s new” button and I could easily see posts since my last visit. If that button still exists, I haven’t found it. I will add that I am having trouble with my phone at the moment, which is my usual way of accessing the forum, so I am on a laptop. I don’t see how that would account for it though.

My trip was amazing, thank you. It had been in my mind for 10 years to take that journey, some of the delay was down to never having the money and the time to do it but also my obesity was a factor too. Post weight loss I have a new confidence in myself and my abilities. It has also given me the view that life is there to be grabbed and savoured. Lets not put off the important stuff we want to do, who knows what is round the corner.

Chris

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media