Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Reply To: Doctors are nicer to thinner patients

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lauren
Keymaster

Hi Chris

I have followed your travels with a keen interest and a massive dollop of envy! You are SO brave! Not sure I could do what you have done!

You make a very good point about all the size friendly designs being there, even if they are not needed. I had never thought of it that way before. I also agree that all the staff were truly keen to acknowledge and celebrate my successes – and still are!

What is it about the new layout on here you find confusing? Or is it a matter of just getting used to it? Do any of the rest of you feel the same. Please ask for help if you need it – i know I did for quite a few days!

Here’s to your next big adventure Chris. I for one can’t wait to hear all about it 😉

Doodah x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media