Bariatric Costs and Packages
Streamline Surgical fully understand what people go through when they are overweight, the difficult decision having bariatric surgery can be, and the post-operative care needed for every patient.
Included in the price our patients will receive a two year inclusive aftercare provided by our surgical teams who have carried out over 4,000 weight loss procedures.
All our surgeon fees are covered within the package prices detailed below:
|Gastric Band Payment Plan||from £3,950*|
|BMI of more than 50 kg / m2||+£1,000|
|Shaw Somers Surcharge||POA|
|Shaw Somers Consultation Fee (excl. central London)||£250|
|Shaw Somers Consultation Fee central London||£400|
|Guy Slater Consultation Fee||£150|
|Gastric Balloon Consultation||£100|
|Gastric Balloon||from £3,200*|
|Revision Surgery – see Bariatric Rescue|
Please note: all prices stated are for UK residents only. Our international prices are POA. All our prices are subject to your initial consultation with your consultant. In rare circumstances, should you have any medical history that may require further investigation prior to your surgery, or have a complex medical history, there may be additional charges to the fees stated above. Your consultant will discuss these with you. Bariatric rescue prices vary from the above, for more information on revision surgery click here.
VitalityHealth members please see our VitalityHealth page
- A private room in any of our local centres including, Chichester, East Grinstead, Guildford, Portsmouth or London
- A one to one consultation with your surgeon
- Two years of aftercare that includes follow up appointments with members of our expert teams, including; surgeons, specialist band review clinicians, nurses and dietitians.
- Access to our 24/7 Advice line for two years
- Access to non-urgent email dietetic advice service (not 24/7) for two years
- 30 day post surgery complication cover
Making a payment
We accept payment by credit card or debit cards, BMI cards or Spire cards and cheques by prior agreement.
Please note that final payment is required at least 7 working days in advance of your admission date. If you wish to pay by cheque you must inform us 14 days prior to your procedure and cheques must reach our head office no later than 10 days in advance. Streamline Surgical does not accept cash payments for any procedures.