Liquid diet :(

This is a discussion on Liquid diet :( within the The first 6 months of the Gastric Band forums, part of the The Gastric Band operation category; 2 days left of liquid diet and getting fed up now, mashed potato has never been so appealing......struggling Sent from ...

Liquid diet :(

2 days left of liquid diet and getting fed up now, mashed potato has never been so appealing......struggling

Sent from my iPad using WLS FORUM

2. Recommendations from Facebook

A selection of comments from our Facebook users - for more please visit our Facebook page.

Re: Liquid diet :(

Bex

Hang in there your almost there, I know its boring just look on this as a taste of things to come, if you can see this through to the end you will achieve everything you want from this procedure.

Well done on your success so far. Where are you having your op?

Lots of love and keep up the good work.

Lesley
    xxx

Are you post op ? Or on pre op milk diet ?

If your post op , I know it's boring but don't rush moving on the stages you will only make yourself ill , this was the best advice I was given and as impatient as I felt I really did take it easy !

Hope that makes sense !!

Katherine .

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Quote Originally Posted by bex1983 View Post
    2 days left of liquid diet and getting fed up now, mashed potato has never been so appealing......struggling

Sent from my iPad using WLS FORUM
    Hang in there! It will all be worth it when you are happier and healthier. You will wonder why you ever thought mashed potato was so important ;-)

Doodah xx
    "Life's a show you don't get to rehearse..." Joss Whedon

Stick with it bex, it will so be worth the pain 6 months from now. I'm guess you are bypass, i am a band..... And i remember even the bloody cat food looked good enough to eat..... But i lost 12 lbs on weigh in, so gave me a really good boost.

Keep smiling and stay out the kitchen, go and soak in the bath. You are so nearly there.
    Best wishes
    Heidi.

Quote Originally Posted by hides View Post
    Stick with it bex, it will so be worth the pain 6 months from now. I'm guess you are bypass, i am a band..... And i remember even the bloody cat food looked good enough to eat..... But i lost 12 lbs on weigh in, so gave me a really good boost.

Keep smiling and stay out the kitchen, go and soak in the bath. You are so nearly there.
    Best wishes
    Heidi.
    Haha! That really made me chuckle. I remember thinking my dogs biscuits looked yummy!

Doodah x
    "Life's a show you don't get to rehearse..." Joss Whedon